Caution!!! The heating element is HOT in use.
This infrared heating element contains the CE marking.
The CE marking indicates conformity with the relevant European safety directive(s).
Please read this notice fully before operating the heating element.
Protect from physical damage and exposure to water or chemically corrosive substances.
The operator is 100% responsible for the operating conditions of this heating element. While the manufacturer gives a warranty of 6 months after date of purchase, interfering with the heating element will negate all guarantees.
Heating element specifications:
- Iron-chrome aluminum resistance wire
- Heater Voltage: 230 Volts standard.
- Electrical Power Loading: 6.8 W/cm² (43.5W/inch)
- Useful wavelength range: 2 to 10 Microns.
- Average Operating Life: 5,000 – 10,000 Hours.
- Mean Maximum Surface Temperature: 685°C
- Approximate Time Until Top Temperature: 8 minutes
Hand Held unit:
- Surface rating: 76.8 kW/m²
- Maximum permissible temperature: 900 °C
- Wavelength range: 2 – 10 μm
- Lifetime: more than 3000 hours
Super high temperature radiators were developed to increase the previous maximum possible surface rating of ceramic panel radiators from 64 kW/m² to 77 kW/m².
These radiators, produced using the hollow casting ceramic process, are filled with thermal insulation material and have a special black glaze and a gold-plated back. At an operating temperature of 900 °C, over 75 % of the electrical energy supplied is transferred to the material to be heated as medium to long-wave IR radiation.
Series radiators are therefore particularly suitable for use in plant construction in which special solutions have to be drawn up for the customer’s specific needs and for applications requiring high outputs.